View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 04:36 PM   #163
Abandoned Former Rams Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Is that so? I never found out what Finns secret was.

Going a diff direction, my 7&9 year old boys loved it. They knew all the characters and loved seeing them come on screen. These movies aren’t made for dads they’re made for their kids. Lucas aptly said re: criticisms of Jar Jar: “These are kids movies”. And he’s right.

Personally I liked Palpatine’s role in the movie. Why does it matter if his granddaughter was hidden? Why is that impossible? Luke and Leia were hidden. Since I read no spoilers I had no clue that was her heritage
Supposedly according to Abrams.

https://fandomwire.com/2019/12/24/fi...lker-revealed/

Quote:
When doing a screening of the film for The Academy of Motion Pictures, J.J. explained that Finn was trying to tell Rey something at a couple points throughout the film, which never paid off or fully explained by the end of the movie.

According to Abrams, Finn was actually just trying to tell Rey that he thinks he is Force sensitive. There are several moments in the film where Finn makes comments about feeling something, and or knowing something through intuition.
Which just seems...wierd. Just doesn't feel like something you say to someone right before you think you're going to die.
ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.