View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 04:32 PM   #162
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Personally I liked Palpatine’s role in the movie. Why does it matter if his granddaughter was hidden? Why is that impossible? Luke and Leia were hidden.
It's not believable within the context of the larger story.

Anakin didn't know his children had survived Padme's death. I can believe that.

If they had provided some kind of explanation for:

1. Why grandpa Palps was clappin' cheeks (really ****ing stupid)
2. How the most powerful being in the galaxy managed to lose track of his only son.
3. How he ALSO managed to lose track of his incredibly powerful force sensitive granddaughter.

I maybe could have bought it.

But they didn't even try to explain shit.

It's not believable whatsoever. It's lazy storytelling because Snoke got kilt. As is making Rey ABSURDLY powerful. More powerful than ANY Jedi we've ever seen before.

If the Jedi Masters on the old council had her powers, Palpatine would have been ****ed.

Stupid, lazy, hamfisted Jar Jar Abrams storytelling.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote