View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 04:19 PM   #161
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
So what Finn wanted to tell Rey the whole movie was that he's force sensitive.
Is that so? I never found out what Finns secret was.

Going a diff direction, my 7&9 year old boys loved it. They knew all the characters and loved seeing them come on screen. These movies aren’t made for dads they’re made for their kids. Lucas aptly said re: criticisms of Jar Jar: “These are kids movies”. And he’s right.

Personally I liked Palpatine’s role in the movie. Why does it matter if his granddaughter was hidden? Why is that impossible? Luke and Leia were hidden. Since I read no spoilers I had no clue that was her heritage
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.