View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 10:50 AM   #159
Abandoned Former Rams Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Yeah that was one of the things I had issues with as a Star Wars fan that the average movie goer doesn't really think about. How many times have people narrowly escaped where just force grabbing their ship would have stopped them. Count Dooku escaping Yoda in Attack of the Clones comes to mind specifically.

Another big one was the fact that Kylo force resurrects Rey several minutes after she supposedly dies. I'm not sure how yo can go forward with a story involving Rey. As I would assume she would have the same ability since the closest we get to an explanation of how Kylo learns to do that is when Rey force heals him. (no idea where she learned it either) So how is there any danger when Rey's around? She can just heal people, and even if she doesn't get there in time to heal them she can just resurrect them.

ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.