View Single Post
Old 04-15-2024, 01:52 PM   #59
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Yeah at this point the only thing they're "built" for is to cling on as long as possible.
Ask the Bills how that worked out?
They’re a little better built long term. Unlike buffalo I think they’re building for the long haul and being smart about where to throw their money, where buffalo spent a few years out of desperation.

It goes without saying that they didn’t finish the job at their peak and it’s only gonna go downhill from here. But I think they’re very well positioned to be a competitive team. Good - I love the rivalry especially since we’re the better team and we’ve already gone through reinventing ourselves where cincy is just getting started.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.