Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 12:43 PM   #265
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I'm not lost on your point, but there are always those neighbors who see nothing wrong with parking in front of your house instead of their own. I had that neighbor, and it's really a "WTF" moment. Now if they're having a party and people need a place to part, fine, we're all cool, we all do it when we have guests, but when you want to part on the street, at least start with psrking in front of your own house.

But, again, I'm not lost on your point.
We had a neighbor in our cul-de-sac who did that. He also had the most parking. Enough for 9 full size vehicles. He constantly parked in the cul-de-sac. He had 5 vehicles. 3 in the garage, 2 in the street. Never in his driveway. Same with parties, never in driveway.

So glad he moved out a few months ago.

The new people are unusual, kids are wild. But still better so far.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.