Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 12:16 PM   #264
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
Maybe you just need a blowjob?

I guess it's up to you to decide if they're actually impeding your ability to use or enjoy your own property. If they're occasionally parking a camper in front of your empty lot and standing on your grass sometimes and that's the extent, if I'm your friend, I'm telling you you're being too uptight.

If there is more to it, they're rude, they're leaving trash or ruts in your yard that's different.

You're the only one that knows if this is the hill to die on, and it sounds like your wife is subtly telling you that you're overreacting.

Maybe they are the bad guy here, I can't really tell. It just seems like the kind of thing that a guy gets this upset about when there are other stresses that are the real problem. Personally, when I'm upset/pissed off/stressed by say, work....I'm much more likely to blow up or get irrationally annoyed/angry by something small.

Have you had a rational conversation with him before or just the passive aggressive tree plantings etc?
I tried to have a conversation 2 or more years ago. Told him about city codes, and asked him not to take trailers to his back yard because he was driving on my grass. He has a four wheeler. He denied being on my yard even though evidence shows otherwise. That is when the grass was new and barely established.

Then the shed. Then pushing snow on mine and others properties and the street.

Had to put up trees to force him to not fill up his back yard and my view with junk.

Now this. Although minor it is just another checkmark. Waiting for the next thing to happen.

Coop-not really running a business or a shop. Races a car. Loads and unloads it in the street. Some day he is going to bark it and go out the end of his garage. Code also says you can't wash trailers in the street.

Where does it end if I do nothing?
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.