Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 11:04 AM   #262
Supporter

Maybe you just need a blowjob?

I guess it's up to you to decide if they're actually impeding your ability to use or enjoy your own property. If they're occasionally parking a camper in front of your empty lot and standing on your grass sometimes and that's the extent, if I'm your friend, I'm telling you you're being too uptight.

If there is more to it, they're rude, they're leaving trash or ruts in your yard that's different.

You're the only one that knows if this is the hill to die on, and it sounds like your wife is subtly telling you that you're overreacting.

Maybe they are the bad guy here, I can't really tell. It just seems like the kind of thing that a guy gets this upset about when there are other stresses that are the real problem. Personally, when I'm upset/pissed off/stressed by say, work....I'm much more likely to blow up or get irrationally annoyed/angry by something small.

Have you had a rational conversation with him before or just the passive aggressive tree plantings etc?
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.