Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 08:30 AM   #257
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm going to be honest.

Unless the guy is a prick and you have a reason to dislike him, I'm not exactly certain why this pisses you off. Just be nice to them Walt Kowalski.
I'm not lost on your point, but there are always those neighbors who see nothing wrong with parking in front of your house instead of their own. I had that neighbor, and it's really a "WTF" moment. Now if they're having a party and people need a place to part, fine, we're all cool, we all do it when we have guests, but when you want to part on the street, at least start with psrking in front of your own house.

But, again, I'm not lost on your point.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.