View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 01:43 PM   #1361
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
I’ve been working in the area since December and it’s much, much more dangerous than you think. Game day? Yea, you’re good.

Non game days? Just like the guy who owns the “luxury apartment” overlooking the stadium, he doesn’t venture out.
There were zero games going on while we were there.

Wasn't really venturing out at night because when you have two eight-year-olds, you're doing bedtime by 9 every night, anyway. But I did have to move around a little bit after dark and didn't observe or experience anything shady or discomforting.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.