View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 06:06 PM   #152
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Shaun Wade at 136? I'm gonna stick up for my boy and say their rankings are ****ing whack.

6'1" 195 and runs a 4.41, physical. Can play man, play zone, gets home on blitzes, plays the run extremely well, and is an outstanding tackler. He has the versatility to play the slot. Etc. Ohio State CBs are well respected by the NFL. He needs some work in press and disrupting high-point catches, both coming from lack of game experience on the outside. He's been compared to Minkah Fitzpatrick who went at 11, and honestly, he might be best as a FS. As a corner, I don't think he lasts past the end of 2. If a team wants him as a FS and he shows willingness in interviews, he could go in the 1st.

No way, just no ****ing way, he goes in the late 4th.
None of these rankings mean shit right now.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.