Thread: RIP Saccopoo
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 01:29 PM   #165
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromatic View Post
I hadn't visited here for a while and was checking my rep section, saw I got some for this thread back in Sept for searching the obits. I know Sac did come back but I remembered him talking about how his doc gave him 3-6 months sometime mid last year. So when he hadn't posted for a while again I kinda thought the worst.

I just searched a Utah obit site with the tag "brain cancer" and found that. It said he lived around KC growing up, had a rare form of brain cancer, and was a huge Chiefs fan. Seemed like him.

RIP.
Impressive work despite the sad result.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.