Thread: RIP Saccopoo
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 01:08 PM   #163
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Not sure where you came up with the name, but I can confirm that the email address on his account was "awrigby@***.com". Unfortunately, I think that's him.
I hadn't visited here for a while and was checking my rep section, saw I got some for this thread back in Sept for searching the obits. I know Sac did come back but I remembered him talking about how his doc gave him 3-6 months sometime mid last year. So when he hadn't posted for a while again I kinda thought the worst.

I just searched a Utah obit site with the tag "brain cancer" and found that. It said he lived around KC growing up, had a rare form of brain cancer, and was a huge Chiefs fan. Seemed like him.

RIP.

Last edited by Chromatic; 02-24-2017 at 01:17 PM..
Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.