Thread: RIP Saccopoo
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 12:49 PM   #155
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Damn. Probably best to just assume this is him. His posts since announcing the tumor were so odd. Seemed most thought they were made up. I wondered if there was some aspect of his condition that was affecting his perceived reality.
Had a relative that dealt with a brain issue, not the same as this, but it definitely had that effect on this person as well. I wouldn't ascribe any of that to Sacc, personally. What he was facing was a nasty beast and I think sometimes the person you really are can be lost to that beast before the body is.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.