Thread: Movies and TV Sonic The Hedgehog (2019)
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 12:25 PM   #43
Supporter

The movie was released early to Digital this week and since I wasn't able to take my kids to see it in the theater, I purchased it this week.

It was way better and quite a bit more "adult" than I expected. Even my 6th Grader, who wasn't really all that interested in it liked it quite a bit more than expected. My 2nd Grader loved it, but she loves almost everything.

All of the performances were really good, especially James Mardsen, who I've always thought was a below average actor because he always seemed to me like he was "acting". But he was really natural in this role.

Jean-Ralphio was the perfect choice for Sonic, IMO, and it's set up to be a long running franchise, as long as Paramount doesn't go all Paramount with it.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.