Thread: Movies and TV Sonic The Hedgehog (2019)
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 09:25 AM   #35
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
It was my 3 year old’s first movie theater trip and my 5 year old hasn’t been to many, so I was a bit nervous. They did great though. They both love Sonic, they play the classic games on their kiddo tablets and have countless Sonic paraphernalia, so it was a no brainer.

I feared for the worst going in, but I’d heard good early returns so I was hopeful. There ended up being a number of genuine laugh out loud moments that kept me every bit as entertained as the kids. There are some slow parts in the beginning where the kiddos lost focus but then it picked up.

Also, there’s a mid credits scene so don’t leave right away.

Edit: I probably should say that my enjoyment of the movie is relative to the fact that it’s a PG, popcorn, kiddo flick that I had no expectations of liking. I'm not saying it’s some great movie, but it’s certainly better than it has any right to be.
Thanks for the info....glad those little ones enjoyed and werent restless. My nephew is 12 and daughter is 4 and both like Sonic alot based on games they've played as well. Daughter has been to 2 movies toy story 4 and frozen 2 and was locked in for both. Hopefully she will for Sonic...if not I'll definitely have alot of popcorn and candy. I liked Sonic as a kid and grew up with the games so I'm glad I have a kids excuse to go. Glad to hear even adults can enjoy it.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.