Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 01:52 PM   #882
Deus ambulans inter homines

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Just ask.

The site is still up and yes, I've looked at EVERYTHING related to the film...
Probably would need it's own thread. I fully admit to being obsessed with the movie- and would love if they were to ever release Sparrow's book as a tie in or some other companion book with more information and filling in the back story of the universe / characters.

Speaking of Grandma Death, I still don't know what to make of the meaning or correlation of when Donnie sees the photo of young Roberta that is most assuredly Maggie - his real life sister and in the film? Not to mention the forbidden sexual undertones coupled with the fact that Frank, the boyfriend, kills Donnie's girlfriend, and in turn Donnie kills his sister's boyfriend, Frank.

Edit: damn it, now I feel like watching it again, and troving the Internet for more theories and explication.
Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Anyong Bluth is obviously part of the inner Circle.