Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 06:22 PM   #215
Veteran

I think the right hand concept is interesting however the new movies are missing something. Perhaps it's just that I'm older and the special effects don't impress me like they used to. The characters are what drove the original Star Wars and the new characters simply are flat and unrealistic. The prequels were not the best, especially the mess that was episode one and Jar Jar Sith Lord Binks, however they attempted to at least give the characters some sort of story. Cardboard cutouts would be more realistic.

I don't know... Han dying wasn't really a shock and I still get a heavy heart watching Spock die in Wrath of Kahn.

Honestly, there aren't any points in the movie that I remember except for the green seamomma milk Luke drank. He was really hamming it up in that scene.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.