View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 05:51 PM   #461
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Dude, they were probably cactus league champs again. It's hard to come off of that high and bring the same intensity to the home opener.
Yes, Salvy still swinging at those balls in the dirt in front of the plate makes his plea for us to vote yes, well, it all makes me realize that they are super serious about winning. And our bull pen, wow, those guys now send the fear of God into the opposing team. I know, I know, it's only one game and we're only one game behind first place...

But the commercial with Chiefs and Royals players saying they "need" us to vote yes seven year out just makes me laugh.

Last edited by GloryDayz; 03-28-2024 at 06:15 PM..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.