View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 10:33 AM   #4
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Bortolini from Wisconsin is my favorite IOL.

Elite athleticism. Big hands and body frame. Shorter arms and play strength are his only faults.

I’d get him in the 3rd if he’s anvailabe and throw him in weight room for a year to prepare for 2025
Yeah - that feels quite a bit early to me.

And if I'm gonna redshirt someone (and in the 3rd/4th almost certainly would be on the IOL) then I really do like McCormick. It'll be tight, though. I think he'll be the best IOL on the board for probably 6-8 picks before we're up at 95.

But as I've noted, it appears I don't know a damn thing about when OL get drafted (they kill me in the CP Mock every season but a lot of the time they still end up good players; just get taken 3 rounds after I expected).
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.