Thread: Movies and TV Deadwood
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 07:35 AM   #59
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey View Post
Just watched. If this needs spoiler tags at this point; why the **** you in here if you haven’t seen it yet? Besides. I don’t think I know how to do that anyways.

Overall, nice to have some closure. Fun watching all the characters again, bit of nostalgia. So overall, I like the movie, and like they did it.

But, like GOT and other recent movie/show/story plots; I’m about god damn sick of “bittersweet” endings. I already know real life sucks sometimes, I don’t need my entertainment to drive that melancholy mantra of a nail in the already bored out hole in my head.

Jon snow should’ve killed the night king and taken the throne with or without Dany, and Al Swearengen should’ve lopped off George Hurst’s nutsack. There was way too much bitter and not enough sweet to this cocksucking show ending.

I did like that Jane finally sacked up, both by going after Stubbs and by using her ****ing gun at the right time......
Yeah, it was great to see the characters again. Like catching up with old friends. Glad they made it but it could have been a lot better. Ian and the rest of the cast nailed their roles. The story under performed. Shit, I'd watch another movie because I loved the series.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote