View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 07:48 PM   #140
oxymoron

Dyatlov Pass was a big deal a year or so ago, I assume because a movie was coming out. I heard a ton of different shows at the time. It's interesting but as you said...what can you really do with that one?

The mothman stuff was in Point Pleasant, which was a couple of hours from where I grew up in West Virginia. I played some ball games there growing up but literally never heard any of that story until long after I left the area, despite having a long-running interest in paranormal stuff. I have no idea why my parents never mentioned it and there was no internet then, so I guess it's not so surprising, but still. I have asked about it since, and they both remember it.

John Keel has pretty heavily influenced a whole generation with his book there, along with his other writings.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.