Thread: Other Sports The Cleveland Guardians?
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 12:15 PM   #79
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius View Post
Oh, you are no fun. I just wanted to see what their reaction would be, they might think it is pretty cool. I've driven past their temples, they don't seem to have an issue with displaying their gods. Karna has a pretty unique lightning bow thing that could work as a logo. "no, no, that isn't a native american bow, that is an India indian god bow".
No doubt, they have some pretty cool iconography. I just.. eh. Sports team mascots turn into caricatures pretty quickly. It's best not to involve figures from religions that are actively being practiced since they can easily be seen as making a mockery of something pretty serious to a lot of people.

As a loose example, I don't think the anti-woke Christian crowd here in America would love it if they found out a soccer team in Vietnam went by the name of the Water Walkers and Jesus was their mascot. At the games, people would show up with bloody crowns of thorns and fake nails in their hands and feet.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0