Thread: Other Sports The Cleveland Guardians?
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2021, 12:10 PM   #78
Supporter

As probably the only Indians fan here, I'm not in love with the change. Guardians does have a lot of connection with the city so it was, in my mind, always the most likely change. I probably would have enjoyed the Cleveland Rocks more. I can live with Guardians, but the font and logo and absolute garbage. As Judas mentioned, it looks like an 80s rock album. I don't know who they used for a focus group, but I've seen dozens of better logo designs and fonts using the Guardians.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.