View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 08:58 AM   #156
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Lots of great people in this thread. Thank you all again very much. I just want to say that Mike cared a great deal about this site. He told me right out of the gate that it wasn't a place for the thin skinned. Boy was he right.

My skin got a lot thicker after joining this site, and frankly membership here is probably the best gift he ever gave me. I am a hermit that was raised by hermits. This is a large source of my social interaction and it brings me joy that was missing before I joined. I know he felt the same way.

God bless.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.