View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 07:14 PM   #84
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Buddha View Post
I did miss the smiley. And a .45 is a good choice, IMO. Knockdown rates are 100%, meaning even if some amphetamine-head happens to threaten you, he's still going down.

Cause if any of you have ever seen a meth head get hurt, its crazy. They can get their hand cut off, and they'll keep going. I'm not going to lie and say I've had first-hand experience, but I've seen enough videos, and heard enough stories from my paramedic aunt that I'm convinced.
FUNNY STORY, about 10 years ago my buddy got into it with a couple opf tweakers, so we're throwing down and one's dad shows up(another tweaker about 50 yrs old) he's in the back of a truck with a SWORD a ****ing sword and this asshole proceeds to jump out of the truck fall flat on his face and shove that sword right through his hand, i start laughing my ass off until he stands up looks at me and pulls that ****ing thing out of his hand like his hand was a sheath, all the while smiling. so the laughter turns to serious REAL quick, i holler for someone to give me a bat and this guy throws me a curtain rod, WOW ends up this stupid **** throws the sword at me, i duck and proceed to beat the living shit out of this guy. he was pretty tough, old man strength and dope combined, crazy shit and totally true
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.