View Single Post
Old 04-15-2022, 11:41 AM   #40
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I keep looking at Wyatt, Pickens, and Pitre as the 3 the Chiefs could really want. They've met with Pickens and Wyatt at the Combine and on 30 visits. There was chatter about smoke around Pitre around the combine and he's as close to a Mathieu clone as it gets but he's a bit bigger and models some of his game after him.

I think they'd have to get up a bit for Wyatt but I've come off going to 21. I think it's more like get in front of GB at 28. I'd be more inclined to think they'd wait for Pickens than Pitre after thinking about it a bit. Also think Williams is there in 3.

so, what if it was:

1-26. Devonte Wyatt, DT, Georgia (KC 1-29, 4-135, 7-251 for TEN 1-26)
1-30. Jalen Pitre, S, Baylor
2-38. George Pickens, WR, Georgia (KC 2-50, 3-103, 23 5th for NYJ 2-38)
2-62. Drake Jackson, DE, USC
3-94. Sam Williams, DE, Ole Miss
4-121. Erik Ezukanma, WR, Texas Tech
If you want a Mathieu clone check out Marcus Jones of Houston
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.