Thread: Wr round 1
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 08:12 AM   #31
MVP

the only reason I would hesitate is this-

WR's seldom make a big impact as rookies; and this offensive system is more complicated than most.

CB's in particular can a)make more of an immediate impact and b)the extra 5th year on that rookie contract may be important as CB's get PAID even if they're just decent and we'll be in the middle of Patrick's massive contract at that point.

But this will be a draft in which I don't really care what Veach does. I figure he's earned my trust in his evaluation skills.

I'm MOST concerned about the interior offensive line as the one area where we NEED to upgrade.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote