Thread: Movies and TV AVATAR 2
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 12:03 AM   #54
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I hated Avatar and is 3rd time the charm on Dune. Dune was a great series of books that just doesnt translate to film well it seems.
Could give a **** about Avatar, but as for Dune, I'm very cautiously optimistic. It's the same director that did the new Blade Runner movie, which I loved.

Maybe he'll get it right. Maybe he has enough respect/reverence for the source material not to **** it up. Maybe there won't be stupid shit like weirding modules and heart plugs. Maybe the Baron will actually be sinister instead of ridiculous. And maybe the desert scenes won't look like they were filmed in an abandoned warehouse with a couple of dump truck loads of sand like the Sci-Fi series.

Maybe.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.