Thread: Movies and TV AVATAR 2
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 09:06 PM   #50
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Looks like this thing is finally going to come out Dec 2020. First one was such a beautiful film
Hell yeah . Forgot I made this thread lol.

Between Avatar 2 & Dune , I think 2020 is gonna be one hell of a year for sci fi.

I'm esp stoked what James Cameron has up his sleeves for the sequel. He's hinted at some jaw dropping underwater sequences . He even threw out a backhanded comment on the underwater scenes in Aquaman recently

Cameron is a record-setting underwater diver himself and knows a thing or two about filming beneath the sea with The Abyss, his various documentaries, and the upcoming Avatar sequels, and this is one reason why Aquaman wouldn’t have been a film he would make:

“I’ve spent thousands of hours underwater and I’m very literal about my underwater. It needs to look like it’s real and while I can enjoy that film [Aquaman], I don’t resonate with it because it doesn’t look real. By the way, it doesn’t actually help us with our issues of actually understanding the ocean and exploring the ocean and preserving the ocean. Although they did throw in a couple of things with whales and things like that to remind us that we are kind of using the ocean as a toilet and as a garbage dump, so I applaud the film for that.

“Yeah, I couldn’t have made that movie.”

We will get to see Cameron’s next take on an underwater blockbuster spectacle when his Avatar sequels release starting in December 2020.

https://www.flickeringmyth.com/2019/...rwater-scenes/
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.