Thread: Movies and TV AVATAR 2
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 07:20 PM   #47
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I think that’s probably a massive overstatement. Plus, since they’re filming four new sequels, the budget will likely decrease with each as people will be anticipating the next film.

Also, there will be different environments explored, not “space”. One of the environments will be an ocean and James Cameron is a master.

Look no further than The Abyss.

Plus, he continues to add talent, as Kate Winslett was announced in the past 24 hours.

I’m stoked.
Thanks, just curious how large the ad budgets are for the majors.
FWIW I'm far from a film buff but i very much enjoyed Avatar, watched it twice with my son.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.