View Single Post
Old 03-04-2020, 11:30 AM   #151
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
That's incredible....so have you found a pic on the internet yet that looks like it?

I'm intrigued by your description.

If you take this pic and remove most of the facial hair so you could see more of the leathery face that would be close to what we saw. Much smaller and rounder head.

I had the artist rendering pics on an old computer that stopped working. It would be interesting to take it in and see if I could get them off the hard drive. He was pretty talented and ended up moving to the area (Lees Summit) we kept in touch a few years.

Like I said- I don't talk about it much. I usually get this response.

Soon as you mention Bigfoot- you are a nut-lol Plus, my encounter did not look like the typical beef jerky Sasquatch either.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.