View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 07:46 AM   #120
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks;17487234[B
]I’d love to see us trade back to somewhere in the 35-45 range, get an extra pick or two, and grab Legette.[/B]

But my call if we stay at 32? Mitchell, followed closely by Coleman. Jordan Morgan if we go OL.

Calling my shot for the guy who 5 years from now will be overwhelmingly viewed as the best player in this class regardless of position: Malik Nabers

I really don’t want the Chargers to draft Nabers. They will if they’re smart, though.

All in on this
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.