View Single Post
Old 02-07-2022, 01:13 PM   #35
MVP

If safety is on the table, I really would not rule out Lewis Cine.

Fast, violent player and does enough in coverage at SS to not be a liability there. He's not the coverage ace like Mathieu is, but I think much of what was left on the table with Mathieu was having that attitude and a heavy hitter out there.

I'd take Drake London off the list, honestly. I don't think a slow-footed tall receiver is on Reid's docket.

I'd maybe add Trevor Penning. We'll have to see what happens in free agency, but if it's a wide-open 1st round for whatever then I have to think RT will be on the table.

I still haven't ruled out Sam Williams as a 1st rounder. The guy is a top-15 player and I'm not so sure the criminal stuff from 2020 is going to weigh as heavily as the draft community thinks. Maybe it will but we have to remember the case was dropped so it seems fair for me to think there wasn't evidence he grabbed a titty.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote