View Single Post
Old 02-19-2016, 11:02 AM   #1607
Keepin it Real

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
And this is why I've never taken the plunge on the Traeger.

I've messed with my step-dads and despite my best efforts, I just can't get them to generate enough eat to truly finish anything I grill.

If they'd have a nitrous button on those things that you could push and goose it to 700 degrees or so, I'd take a shot. But when you're capped at around 500 degrees, you're just using an oven outside at that point.
If I could have a do over, I'd purchase a Yoder.

The traeger does make some great food. It lacks in the smoke department though. It's the one thing I wish it would do.

As far as the super high temps, I don't mind not being able to leave nice grill marks on it.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.