View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 06:10 PM   #38
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I think so.

I think Nabers really should be viewed more as a 1b to Harrison's 1a. And if that's the case and he's more Ja'Marr Chase than Tee Higgins, he's worth the two 1st rounders.

He'd be a force multiplier at that point. A guy who makes both Rice and Kelce better by virtue of his mere presence in the offense.

Now you have to believe that's who he'd be - a guy who becomes one of the best 10 receivers in the NFL. But I think he very well could be that guy. If you think he can be CeeDee Lamb then he's worth it vs lets say Franklin becomes DeVonta Smith.

Would I give DeVonta Smith and a future 1st for Lamb? Of course. Without hesitation.
When I watch those two, I come away thinking Nabers is 1a to MHJ's 1b. I know that's not a popular opinion with "experts", it's just what I see.

Nabers with Mahomes wouldn't be fair to the rest of the league. Goodell would probably veto it if we somehow got into position to get him.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote