View Single Post
Old 02-12-2023, 06:43 AM   #91
Award Winning Tailgater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Guys, I lived in Philadelphia for 2.5 years. So I speak from real experience when I say…

**** Philadelphia. **** the Eagles. **** ‘The Birds.’ **** Brotherly Love. **** The Liberty Bell. **** cheesesteaks. **** Benjamin Franklin. **** Pat’s. **** Donovan McNabb. **** Geno’s. **** Penn. **** The Palestra. **** the Phillies. **** The Silver Linings Playbook. **** Temple. **** The Old Original Bookbinders. **** South Street. **** It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. **** the Declaration of Independence. **** the Philly Fanatic. **** Bradley Cooper. **** the Flyers. **** Wharton. **** Rittenhouse Square. **** Le Bec Fin. **** the Philly Fed Manufacturing Survey.

The only good thing to come out of Philadelphia is Justin ****ing Watson who is catching a TD today. Let’s take these ****ers out and bring this team into the dynasty discussion.
What he said and **** the Wahlbergs too!!
Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.