View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 10:07 PM   #81
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
If I could coach at this level I would. I love teaching the kids sports and what it takes to be a good athlete. I did get to help coach a Rec soccer team last summer and the Coach of the team was very complimentary of what I did and how I did things.

The best Coaches I have had in my life were the ones who taught you to expect to win but did not put winning above all. They taught you how to be good at the sport you were playing, how to always give 110%, how to be a good team player and how to push yourself. Winning was just a byproduct of all of that. And I always won the most under the coaches that focused on everything but winning at all costs.
I wasn’t directing that at you, as much as the youth parent complainer in general.

And my experience is more on the daddy coach side. Paying a coach is a different matter.
kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.