View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 09:55 PM   #76
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Excellent !! He will thank you later on in life for letting him know early in life that life isn't fair and he just has to keep working harder and smarter than the next guy and his blessings will come !! This is what you drill into his head that his blessings WILL COME EVENTUALLY !!
My Wife and I keep telling him that one day his hard work is going to pay off. He takes private soccer lessons from a very good Coach. I wish he could play for him but the Coach is so good he has the sack to tell my Son point blank why he is not good enough yet to play for him and what he needs to do.

He also is taking agility training and general physical fitness training. All at 8 years old and all to get better at soccer. On top of that there is the training at home.

I have no problems paying or any of it as long as it's what he wants to do. And I love to see the drive and determination in him. I think it will pay off in the long run for both sports and life in general. He is learning at an early age that just because you love something doesn't mean it will come easy or without a cost.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.