View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 04:54 PM   #39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
And there will be far more offensive lineman available for Vet Min in free agency due to expiring contracts and no opt outs.

Chiefs fans will just need to get used to JAG's on the interior because the value just doesn't equal a high pick in the draft.
...which I'm fine with. The only 2 spots I really care about on the line is LT- which we'll have Fisher back(hopefully less than 20 million/yr) and center.

I agree we don't need 1st rd picks there. We took Niang in what the 3rd? Thats fine for a lineman that was around 10th or so in his class. If we can grab the top ranked center at 64th-take it and call it a day.

I agree about Reiter btw, if he can find someone to pay him 11+ a year then godspeed. He actually might get it if we pull off the repeat. That superbowl smell has gotten many dudes overpaid after they win a ring. I just dont want Veach footing that bill.
mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote