View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 10:17 AM   #5669
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Yeah reed is an ass.

On a separate note

One of the guys I play with a lot played at South Carolina collegiately. Still is a stick, really good player. He played with matt kuchar a lot when he was at Georgia tech. Interesting to hear him talk about how the guys who were the best players in college generally aren’t the ones who made it on tour. A lot about luck and development I guess
I mean the guys who are good enough to make the PGA (or even Nationwide) are probably at that level by their middle college years if not earlier. Wouldn't you rather get paid to play golf rather than pay tuition to play?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.