View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 07:26 PM   #5663
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
I don’t follow the PGA all that close outside of the big tournaments and didn’t realize he had a this history until now.
He was also kicked off his college team for stealing and cheating.

Peter Kostis made news for talking about it earlier this year:

"I’ve seen Patrick Reed improve his lie up close and personal four times now. But putting…. You can go on YouTube. It’s the only time I’ve ever shut McCord up, he didn’t know what to say when I said ‘the lie that I saw originally wouldn’t have allowed for this shot.’ Because [Reed] put four, five clubs behind the ball, kind of faking whether he’s going to hit this shot or hit that shot – and by the time he was done, he hit a freaking 3 wood out of there. Which, when I saw it, it was a sand wedge layup originally, right?"

He caught a penalty for improving his lie in a waste area last year here:

https://youtu.be/nCuTyD5VhsM

His relationship with his parents is completely toxic. He even said he'd have them thrown out of a tournament if he knew they were there early in the round.

By most accounts he’s a loathsome person.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.