View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 10:30 AM   #311
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink View Post
Consider who the Ravens have played so far. Miami(fire sale team) and AZ(rebuild with rookie mini-Vick that will eventually get hurt in due time). The national sports press has been pimping Lamar like he has been 'born again' and there are no longer any issues with his throwing or reading defenses. NOT !!!! You don't correct your throwing and inability to read defenses in just one off season. Doesn't happen that quickly.

Greg Roman has just done a great job using "QB Gorilla Duct Tape"(ethnic slur NOT intended whatsoever but that is really good duct tape and why I used that brand) to make Lamar's game look ALL Pro but like I said consider the teams he has played against so far. Wait till he goes against a really good defense. He will be Lamar "on the run again missing easy wide open receivers" I assure you.

It's just too bad he won't be going against a good defense this weekend, sad to say.
So the Chiefs don't even have a "Good" -(which generally means average) defense?

We held Oakland to 10 points and shut them out for 3 quarters. That does not count as at least - good?
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.