View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 06:08 AM   #119
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
It definitely did years ago, but I haven't noticed it the last few times I've been through. Or maybe it's the 30 years of smoking finally paying off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Man Sux City stinks. I mean, it's not that bad of a town but good grief, it smells SO bad.
The combination of the water treatment plant and meat packing plants caused that. Now swift that was right by the interstate is gone. They've cleaned up the water treatment plant pretty well with newer technologies. IBP in Dakota city is now Tyson. They no longer process cattle. I worked at IBP for a year and a half. Wednesday was "blood day" where they would pump and dispose of the blood. That on a ripe August day would gag a maggot.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.