Thread: Chiefs Eric Berry Released!
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 08:17 PM   #225
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaKC View Post
I feel for Berry...it seemed like every time he was showing flashes of his potential...something bad happened. The first time he blew oit his knee...which was the result of a super aggressive tackle. Then he comes back and plays great...then cancer. Then he comes back again...and he was giving Gronk headaches all game...then he tore his achilles. He had heart and talent and leadership...but that can’t make up for his tremendous misfortune. He was among my fave Chiefs ever and all I can do is say thanks and wish him nothing but the best moving forward. I’m not in KC so I’m on the periphery of all negative stuff being posted about him. Good luck Eric and thanks for your effort!
Sorry for him? Don't ever feel sorry for the mega rich. Berry gets loke 15 mill still not to play for us.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.