View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 06:49 AM   #39
When pigs fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsWinAgain View Post
What shame? It just proves how great Brady is. Brady almost lead the same exact team to an UNDEFEATED season.

Doesn't matter how long it took him to win a few more. What matters is HOW MANY , not How Long.
Just curious. Do you work at the gift shop at the tea party site? I only ask because when we visited Boston last year we stopped by there. The person at the register kept ****ing up every single purchase. We literally stood there and said “not this time, it’ll be right this time”. But nope, jacked up again.

You remind me a lot of that person, so I just wanted to see if you did. And if so, I wanted to say hi again and to remind you things will get better. You just gotta focus on not being such a dipshit.
tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.tatorhog wants to die in a aids tree fire.