Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: The Witcher
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2021, 06:37 AM   #168
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
I watched 1-3 last night before I got tired and had to go to bed 10 minutes in to ep. 4. I'm confused a lot this season. I'll definitely have to binge it again, maybe a few times. So far it's just confusing, and the dialog is hard for me to follow. Seems there is a fair amount of low talking quickly by people with accents and shit. Maybe captions is the way to go.

In any case, I'm not as enthralled as I was for season 1. But it's still early yet.
Subtitles help. So does playing the games. I admit that I'd be fairly lost if I hadn't had a basic understanding of the characters and the story before watching. I mostly know what the monsters are before they're identified, as well as the spells and potions that he uses to fight them.

I finished episode 2 last night.
Spoiler!

But I'm digging it. And the cursed guy in episode 2 looked amazing. Not sure if it was CGI or just really awesome makeup. I guess if you can't tell they win.

Still hate ugly Triss, though.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote