Thread: Football Justin Herbert or Mahomes?
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2021, 06:17 PM   #139
Praise Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
To me, this is the most disappointing aspect of this team falling from grace. What Mahomes did the past 3 years is nothing short of godly and they are going to cast him aside as soon as humanly possible to promote their precious LA franchise and Herbert. So many people already saying he's better and they'd take him over Pat. Just spewing garbage like Mahomes hasn't just lead this team to two straight Super Bowl appearances and broke every record there was in his first 50 starts.

They couldn't wait for this team to falter so they could start really pushing their big market coastal bias again. It also shows in the complete lack of calls he gets from officials. They have no interest in protecting him. Makes me sick, and Mahomes deserves so much better. I have especially hated listening to Collinsworth. I thought the dude was literally going to cum in his pants when we lost to the Ravens.
this is a what have you done lately league.
Herbert and Allen both look better than Mahomes today...it could change and Mahomes regains his media darling status
King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.King_Chief_Fan has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote