View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 08:34 PM   #178
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Well, last month, I got a call from a former Sony Exec, who is now an agent. This person heard some of the tracks I composed for College Football and the NFL on CBS for the upcoming season and immediately said "He should be writing the next Ozzy album!".
Dane, did you ever know a producer named David Tedds? When I operated my online and mail order CD store Buccaneer Records, David was a regular customer. He use order just about every month or two, usually on the phone and we would talk. He always give me inside info on a lot acts and shows.

It's been awhile since I had retired in 2005. The last time I talked to him he had just finished the Grand Funk reissues for Capitol Records and was working on some compilations for Rhino Records. That's how I found out why Mark Farner and Grand Funk split up. He was more into classic rock and was mostly free lance rather than working for one company. He use tell me about the shows he got to see and backstage meets.

I found a 2019 photo of David, he's now listed as a Record Company Executive.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli