Thread: RIP Patteeu
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 08:33 AM   #175
Beyond the Rapids

A real life friend told me about this thread, and although I had no plans to call on CP again I thought I would log in and pay a small tribute to patteeu. He stands out as one of the most decent, calm, intelligent, and rational people here as well as one of the most kind and charitable. He was always agreeable to speak to even when we were at odds on the subject. Pat stands out as a prime figure from the best era of CP and a man whom I would have been richer to know as a personal friend. If the internet were filled with patteeus the world would be in a much better place. He has and has always had my respect.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote